5.05.2008

9w + 4d

the strangest thing happened this weekend. I was sick, but it was like I could feel the result of all my insides moving all around, if that makes any sense at all. I mean, you figure I've got something the size of a grapefruit (ie: my uterus, but probably bigger than that by now) in me, stuff would get pushed around. So it's really unexplainable how it feels, but it's not pleasant. It's rather uncomfortable.

and, not that this is a sign or anything, but last night I definitely had a dream that we were having a boy. So that's at least encouraging to my husband, no doubt :) I'm trying to warn him that there is a 50/50 shot of it being a girl, but I think he's in denial. He grew up with only a brother, and I grew up with 2 brothers, so a boy would definitely be a good fit for us I think. however, on the flip side, everytime I hang out with my adorable nieces it makes me reconsider. So who really knows. But I have every belief that if we have ourselves a pretty-in-pink, she'll have Sam so wrapped around her finger he won't know what to do with himself! so won't that be an exciting dr appt when we find out! (yes, we ARE planning on finding out ahead of time!)

No comments: