5.30.2008

13w + 1d = PEACH

The main change I've been experiencing the last week or so is that usually between 2am-5am I wake up to pain in my back & kidneys because I have to pee so badly and my body doesn't wake up to it unless it's in pain I guess. Then it goes away about 10 minutes later. I asked my doctor brother about it, he said it should be okay as long as it doesn't start happening a lot, during the middle of the day, etc. So I'm not too worried.

We have to wait about one more month and then we'll know if it's a boy or a girl. I'm so excited for that! Just to KNOW if we call it a HE or a SHE now will be a relief, and easier than always saying either IT or he/she or whatever combinations we can come up with to sort of make it both sexes until we find out.

And, I did a little research, and that red carriage/stroller that I was so fond of...$899...so I think that's all I need to say about that. I'll be registering for one that is probably a little more economical.

No comments: