5.26.2008

12w + 4d

Oh how I LOVE 3 day weekends! Only 3 months til I start working part time (either MWF or TRF) and I will get to enjoy these much more often :) I'm cutting back to part time in August so me and a co-worker can change positions, basically. So we'll cross train each other for the other's job, so we get into the routine by the time the baby is here. Then when I go back to work part time in January, hopefully getting back into the swing of things will go much smoother.

The belly rubbing has begun! And I really don't find it that envasive at all. It really doesn't bother me. I don't know if I'll change my mind the more it happens, but I think probably not. It's my first instinct when I see someone I know who is prego and showing, to rub the belly. Some like it, some don't. I think I do though.

My mom and I did a little shopping this weekend, looking at high chairs and strollers. We didn't find a keeper yet, but, there's PLENTY of time for that. Since I'm already inheriting so many things from family (ie: changing table, moses basket, diaper genie from Sue; crib, glider and some clothes from Katie; and possibly another glider from Emily) that gives me a little less stress to worry about how I will aquire these other few items.
specifically the ones Sam & I are looking at are:

The Peg Perego Skate stroller that looks like I'd really like...can't find the price...that could mean something...

The Eddie Bower stroller/car seat combo that I am really interested in for convenience mostly.

And the Peg Perego high chair--I've heard really great reviews on this. We're keeping our eyes open for sales!!

No comments: