11.19.2008

12 days til induction...

{it's about time for an update...}
We had our 37 week dr appt on Monday and she said I'm scheduled & in the books to be induced on Monday, 12/1!!! So we actually go in the Sunday night before to get the whole process started. So unless she decides to make plans of her own (and if she's any daughter of mine that just might be her route of choice...) then she'll be here very soon!

Here's my latest project that I started working on for her room...the letters for her wall. I see them in magazines all the time and just love them. So, Katie & I went to JoAnn's last night and sure enough found them for $2.99/letter! what a deal! I was about to order them off ebay, but then I'd have to pay for shipping and everything, blah blah blah, and they were I think $5/letter there. These, all I had to do was paint them white and wa-lah!


and here is an updated picture so far of her nursery and the progress that my brother has made in painting it! isn't it wonderful!?! I just love it. I love going in her room, it's so peaceful. I can't wait for her to get here. She is already so loved!

No comments: