7.21.2011

twas the night before bella...

...and I can't fall asleep for the life of me.  My alarm clock is set for 4.5 hours from now, and when I know I'm needing sleep the most, it just vanishes. 

I've been thinking a lot over the past two days of how our lives are about to change, though in reality I have no clue until we're back at home, just the four of us, and we are actually living it out. 

Ava was literally bouncing on our bed tonight with excitement!  We've been prepping her all week for FRIDAY, the big day.  Her sister's debut.  She asked to "borrow" Bella's blanket a couple of weeks ago, so we said she could, as long as she knew she had to give it to her sister once she got here.  Tonight I reminded her she needed to put Bella's blanket in her pink bag so we can take it with us tomorrow and she did so without one argument.  I think she just might make the best big sister ever.

I am so thankful for my family.  God has so richly blessed us with each other, and I just feel like the luckiest person on the planet.

Truth be told, I'm nervous about tomorrow.  But we said our prayers tonight and are in our Maker's hands.  no place I'd rather be. 

No comments: