4.17.2008

7w + 2d

I'm not really sure what to expect tomorrow at my doctor's visit. I don't know if I can convince the doctor to give me a sonogram or not...but the consensus that I've been getting from co-workers is to not expect that.
So then I got to thinking, well maybe at least the doctor can hear the heartbeat?? maybe??
otherwise I have no idea what tomorrow is for. But I'm still really excited/nervous.
I have noticed that the love that I once had for string cheese a couple week ago is now gone. I may have ruined string cheese for good...so that's sad.
But watermelon and orange juice have a special place in my heart now. hopefully I won't ruin them for good too!
and, on a side note, a quote from Juno: "I'm guessing it looks probably like a sea monkey right now and we should let it get a little cuter. Yeah. Keep it in the oven."

No comments: