9.13.2010

Halloween Line 2010:  Ava is Tinkerbell
(the outfit arrived in the mail and I couldn't help myself!)



Still to add to this wardrobe are the appropriate shoes plus tights.

And this is me, eating my words.  There once was a day that I didn't think my daughter would be the 'princessy' type.  I know, foolish right?!  and then, I don't know, I guess I didn't know how much fun it would be to see the sheer joy on her face to be all 'princessy'!  and that's what really makes it.  that's all it took.  it's irresistible.  so, we've let down our guard and we embrace the princess personailty and all that it entails.

I think also I didn't do much princessy dress up when I was younger, so I think maybe I wasn't too used to it.  I played with barbies and all, and dressed up in my mom's heels and clothes (I think), but never did I have the princess dresses that are available so easily to little girls like it is these days.  

so, tinkerbell she is!
 

1 comment:

Christina said...

She is so adorable! We definitely need to get them together!!