6.24.2008

4m + 5d

Apparently there seems to be a difference of opinion in the size of our kiddo. Currently our baby should be bigger than a softball, which is OBVIOUSLY larger than an avocado. But I've read both lately, so I don't know which to believe. Oh well. What we do know is our baby is about 5 1/2" long and weighs about 6 ounces. It can already grasp with its hands, kick, or even do somersaults! I can't actually feel any of that activity yet. Maybe in a couple of weeks.

My sister-in-law felt my belly last night and said 'are you sure you're not having twins'? :) I don't think so I said...There is always that real possibility that they just truly haven't seen it yet. But I think with the fact that I've already had two ultrasounds, surely they would have seen them both, or at least heard multiple heartbeats.

July 14th will be a big day for Sam and I, as that's when HOPEFULLY the dr will be able to tell us the sex of the baby. That's about 3 weeks away. By then, I'm hoping to feel it move (I'll be 19 weeks), and we're also hoping to hear if we get the house we're interested in or not. So this next couple of weeks for us is just going to be one big waiting game.
and here's a not-so-attractive picture of me at 16 weeks...

No comments: