6.02.2008

13w + 4d

According to the "what to expect" book, this is a busy week, FULL of information! It states that there is a possible correlation between the appetite of the mom and the sex of the baby...interesting...if I am finding my self 'raging the fridge like a teenage boy' then I could be expecting one (a boy...but not a teenage one). Sam says "EAT UP!" (no doubt there what he's pulling for...another male to add at the Lane residence.)

Stretch marks: hereditary? cocoa butter affect? either way I'm all for trying whatever I can to not get those suckers. Luckily though, the theroy of good genes is on my side. My mom doesn't have a one. She also said she used cocoa butter RELIGIOUSLY during each pregnancy, so it's a toss up which saved her body. or, could be a good combination of the two. Either way, I'm keeping my fingers crossed and my belly well-hydrated!

Being pregnant on the job: this doesn't affect me too much as I sit at a computer almost ALL day long. I don't have too many, if any, strenuous activities that will require a pregnancy leave of absence. So really attendance is the most difficult physical activity that my job requires, and that's easy!!

and other than that, I'm just looking forward to my dr visit at 15 weeks coming up next Friday. Still won't find out the sex yet, that we'll have to wait a couple more weeks for. But it's right around the corner!!!

No comments: