11.20.2010

we were lucky enough to get to go on an amazing vacation this year, just the two of us!  earlier this month we went to cancun.  and, aside from missing ava a TON, it was very awesome just to have some time he and I, to relax on the beach, and our only worries were about her.  though, when she has two sets of grandparents who love and adore her almost as much as we do, it's easy not to worry TOO much, though that worry never really does fade away. 

and, if I hadn't broke our camera while we were on vacation, we would have more than just these few good pictures to remember it by.  (well really we've missed the entire month of november in pictures.)  too bad I broke it when I did really - I could've gotten that great shot of the old man on the beach with a thong...

and then below you'll see how much fun ava was having while we were away - I don't think she minded at all having the week to do whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted., since every day revolved around her :)











No comments: